ICOM IC-2730E Dual Band Transceiver VHF/UHF Dual Band Mobile Radio
The appearance of IC-2730E has been improved, and it looks more rounded than IC-2720H. Both UHF and VHF frequency bands have increased power to 50W, and a Bluetooth module is optional.
– 144/430MHz dual band car mobile radio.
– Upgraded version of IC-2720H for ICOM.
– Independent dual channels, support Bluetooth, cross-band relay.
– VHF/VHF, UHF/UHF Simultaneous Receive. The IC-2730E provides VHF/VHF, UHF/UHF simultaneous receive capability as well as VHF/UHF receive. Main dials, volume, squelch knobs and primal buttons are symmetrically laid out for each band.
– Optional VS-3 Bluetooth Headset. The optional VS-3 Bluetooth headset can wirelessly control the IC-2730E with three programmable keys and a PTT button. It also provides VOX operation for hands-free communication. * Optional UT-133 Bluetooth unit must be installed in the IC-2730E.
– Easy-to-See Large White Backlit LCD. The display size of IC-2730E is 1.5 times that of IC-2720H, the white backlight supports higher contrast, and the display font is larger and clearer.
– Easy Controller Mounting with Optional MBF-1. The combination of the optional MBF-1 suction cup mounting base and MBA-5 controller bracket provides easy tilt and swivel adjustments. The large suction cup can be mounted on flat surfaces and can be removed easily.
– VHF and UHF 50W output power. IC-2730E adopts high-performance power amplifier module to achieve VHF and UHF dual-band 50W output.
– Built-in 50 CTCSS and 104 DTCS tones with Split Tone Function. The CTCSS and DTCS tones are built-in for quiet stand-by and repeater access. The split tone function allows you to set CTCSS/DTCS tones separately for repeater uplink and downlink on a per channel basis.
– Controller Attachment to the Main Unit with Optional MBA-4. With the optional MBA-4 combination bracket, the controller can be attached to the main unit. The microphone jacks are mounted on both the controller and main unit. It is easy to connect mic.
– Wideband Receiver. The IC-2730E covers 118–174 and 375–550MHz. You will be able to listen to aviation, marine, weather channels and other utility communications.
– Frequency range: transmit 137-174/400-470MHz; receive 118-174/375-550MHz
– Number of channels: 1000
– Transmitting power: 50/15/5W (144/430MHz)
– Operation mode: FM/AM
– Host size (WxHxD): 150x40x151 mm (without size of fan)
– Panel size (WxHxD): 150x50x27.2mm (without size of knob)
– Antenna interface: M type
– Power supply voltage: 13.8VDC (±15%)
– Product weight: about 1.34kg (including host and panel)
– Approval code: CMIIT ID 2015FJ1145
– 1 x Set of Dual Band Mobile Radio